Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Kickflip off ur Mom's loading dock

 

My brother got a wet pic while I was warming up with a few ollies.

I was wearing my Jim Greco Brown/Mahogany's with the Barragán jeans I recently copped to try and emulate the fools walking down their SS24 runway show. I've been obsessed with Victor's clothes since I discovered them in 2021, and I finally purchased my first piece. I'll leave you with a look at some of his latest collection, It's Revolutionary meets Umbrella Corporation and Blair Witch. I love that some of his clothes gives off the vibe that they'd be something you'd find at a Mexican fleamarket. The Olympics are currently going on so I might look a lil goofy-ahhh with all the flags on my legs but whatever, I embrace it.










No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU FEEL BLAME!?????

I originally started writing this post back in November 2024 but never really got around to wrapping up all my thoughts until now. A lot has...