Found the photos I took back in college of the hidden Third Strike cabinet tucked away in the back of the Calarts animation department. These photos were taken back in 2008 but I swear the cameras weren't this bad back then lol When I was moving into the dorms I stopped by a Walmart to pickup supplies and purposely bought the shittiest digicam I could find. It was a 2 megapixel I believe. In that cubicle where the cabinet was there was a animation lightbox that students would rarely come by and use while we were playing. Surrounding us were drawings all over the walls of various iconic street fighter characters in their poses but with the animation student's faces swapped onto them. The guy in that last photo is Skyler Page who was not my dorm mate but my suite mate. He later went on to create the Cartoon Network series Clarence. He was fired in 2014 after allegations of himself committing sexual assault came out which he admitted to.
No comments:
Post a Comment