Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Please look at my blog with pretty eyes only

min heejin only carrying her phone is such a vibe.



I saw these ads on instagram and noticed the model is wearing és accel shoes, an iconic 90's skate shoe staple. So I thought it'd be clever to comment "Yéseyésee" on their post but I guess they didn't care for it :/  I own one of their beanies, maybe I'll post it later.


Love minjis outfit here, the bootcut pj's look is so cute. I was thinking of buying that Rassvet long sleeve, I feel like I could rock it but in my current state white shirts make me look fat af. I have a similar skintone to most of the newjeans members so it's nice seeing what color clothes would suit me well now that I'm wearing more color these days.
 If you aren't familiar with Rassvet, it's the skateboard company created by Gosha Rubchinsky after he was canceled for soliciting nudes from aspiring male models on instagram. Their skate team and their videos are kinda whatever. Their stuff is artsier than most dull ass skate brands but I feel like Gosha and his art direction team still don't really know much about what's actually cool in skateboarding so they end up falling pretty flat compared to other euro skate crews like Mômes, and Ben Chadournes' and James Cruickshanks' videos. Rassvet or (PACCBET) just ends up being a team fully comprised of forgettable skaters that I think are only on because Gosha thinks they are hot and wants to bang them. I would say Austyn Gillete is the only somewhat cool albeit randomest skater on their team. Such an odd fit, but I respect what he has done for Globe brand.
Anyways, follow @newjeansoutfits on instagram they are the best. They are an invaluable source for more than like half of my clothing purchases these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU FEEL BLAME!?????

I originally started writing this post back in November 2024 but never really got around to wrapping up all my thoughts until now. A lot has...